ROLLER HOCKEY PRO
- Hockey skate boots + Chassis
- Thanks to the wheels mounted in pairs on a light and highly resistant plate of extruded aluminum, Newron’s RHP in-line skates offer a fluidity similar to an ice-skate’s mechanical movements. Improving stride, increasing the shutter speed, fast departures also as the kick crossed skating will be appreciated features of the hockey player who wishes to undertake an off-ice training. Furthermore, patented double tandem allows driving on small objects without tripping. The lightweight and comfortable boot provided with an internal resistant polyester offers the user a very good support.
- Designed for roller hockey, this frame will give you a flowing freely skating motion similar to ice skating.
- Excellent off-ice training for hockey player who wishes to practice during the off season.
- Increases your speed and improves your stride.
- The double tandem wheels allow you to skate over small objects without tripping
- Extruded aluminum blade.
- Double tandem wheels.
- Highly resistant.
- Hockey industry boot sizes: 6-7-8-9-10-11.
- Wheel sized : 72mm to 80mm depending on the preferences of the pros.